[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  A question about Slow_speedwalk plugin

A question about Slow_speedwalk plugin

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Phost   (11 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Sun 06 Sep 2009 02:51 AM (UTC)
I download and use that plugin and i have a problem here. I play a Chinese mud and i have problems in exit_trigger. Is that this plugin can't use double byte words?
for i want trigger exit is
ÕâÀïÃ÷ÏԵijö¿ÚÊÇ south¡¢east ºÍ north¡£
Which means the the obvious exit is south,east and north

And
ÕâÀïûÓÐÃ÷ÏԵijö¿Ú¡£
Which means there is no obvious exit

So i change the exit_trigger as
<!ENTITY exits_trigger
"^((?P<exits>\\[ÕâÀïÃ÷ÏԵijö¿ÚÊÇ\\s(.*)\\])|(.*)ÕâÀïûÓÐÃ÷ÏԵijö¿Ú¡£)$" >]>

However that can't work.
every time i input !3s
the first step success but the second step always fail with
the message: Speedwalk timed-out
it that the problem i use wrong exits_trigger or because chinese word is double byte?
thanks your reply!
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Sun 06 Sep 2009 08:19 AM (UTC)
Are you using UTF-8 on the MUD? Have you checked the Unicode box in the Output window configuration?

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #2 on Sun 06 Sep 2009 08:59 PM (UTC)
I can't copy and paste your example into my copy of the client - it says "bad UTF-8 sequence". Maybe something got lost in the forum.

Can you please give me an exact copy of what you are receiving? Go to Edit menu -> Debug Packets. Turn that on, do a "look" to get an "exits" line, and then switch to the packet debug window which will have appeared behind the main world window. Copy and paste what you see there into a message here. Then turn Debug Packets off or that window will get very big.

Thank you.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Phost   (11 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #3 on Mon 07 Sep 2009 06:45 AM (UTC)
Thanks for your reply,And i have solved the problem.
i delete the exit_trigger. and change the wait_require to

line, wildcards = wait.regexp ("ÕâÀïÃ÷ÏԵijö¿ÚÊÇ", &timeout_secs;)

which in english is
line, wildcards = wait.regexp ("the obvious exit is", &timeout_secs;)

so the problem solved. And thank you.

[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

10,349 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]