[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  Plugins
. . -> [Subject]  Question about the InfoBox plugin

Question about the InfoBox plugin

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Yeedoo   China  (12 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Fri 16 Mar 2012 04:03 AM (UTC)
Is that a way to create a "vertical" bar?It means that the height of the bar changed with the input value.
I looked the demo plugin of InfoBox,But couldnt found such style bar.
Thank you!
[Go to top] top

Posted by Ashleykitsune   (33 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Fri 16 Mar 2012 04:16 AM (UTC)

Amended on Fri 16 Mar 2012 06:02 AM (UTC) by Ashleykitsune

Is that a way to create a "vertical" bar?It means that the height of the bar changed with the input value.
I looked the demo plugin of InfoBox,But couldnt found such style bar.
Thank you!

If by "vertical" bar you mean a scroll bar, then yes you can. I've been doing some research on this function myself this morning and I found this help link which explains the function I think you're looking for:

The second link explains more on how the input/edit box's work.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #2 on Fri 16 Mar 2012 05:10 AM (UTC)

If by "vertical" bar you mean a scroll bar, then yes you can. I've been doing some research on this function myself this morning and I found this help link which explains the function I think you're looking for:

The second link explains more on how the input/edit box's work.

Sorry,but the Bar what i said is created by the InfoBox.lua
I want to make a "vertical" Bar. that is the bottom of Bar is fixed and the height could changed with the value.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,982 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #3 on Fri 16 Mar 2012 06:34 AM (UTC)
Those bars are done with miniwindows. You can always make your own window. You control its size (and therefore its height).

http://gammon.com.au/mw

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #4 on Fri 16 Mar 2012 08:20 AM (UTC)

Those bars are done with miniwindows. You can always make your own window. You control its size (and therefore its height).

http://gammon.com.au/mw

Thank you Nick,That's great.
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

16,386 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]