[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUDs
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Stat Roller NM

Stat Roller NM

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Gotanks0407   (3 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Fri 20 Feb 2004 11:53 PM (UTC)
i know i know there are alot of i do not know but can anyone give me directions to get a stst roller for Nightmist. this game is all stat based and it takes like 6 hours to get good stats and i do not have that long to sit in front of my computer.

ok you roll stats for strength, intelligence, dexterity, constitusion(i can nto spell), wisdom, charisma. all are very inmportant. and then when you click re-roll everyonce in a while a math question will pop-up and ask you for an answer and if you click in any other part of the screen it closes out.

i will do anything possible to do this. a cracking program anything.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Sat 21 Feb 2004 12:20 AM (UTC)
Search this forum for "roller" or "stat roller" - there are quite a few posts. It is hard to help more as you haven't posted what sort of things you see from the MUD, and as they occasionally pop up a random question it will make it harder.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #2 on Wed 25 Feb 2004 12:30 AM (UTC)
no one ever solved this problem i searched the whole internet and i will sit at my computer when the quewstion pops up when i am doing other things. but i really need help this game is soo stat dependent.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Flannel   USA  (1,230 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #3 on Wed 25 Feb 2004 01:18 AM (UTC)
Nightmist has its own client, correct? I dont think you CAN connect to it with MC, or if you can, youd have to do a rediculous ammount of plugins to make it work anything like what the NM client looks like it does.

Are you currently connecting with mushclient? If so, would you care to enlighten the rest of us?

I think youre just going to have to answer the questions.

~Flannel

Messiah of Rose
Eternity's Trials.

Clones are people two.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #4 on Wed 25 Feb 2004 01:34 AM (UTC)
no i am not using mushclient it has its own client so i need some one to tell me how to do this outside of mc
[Go to top] top

Posted by Meerclar   USA  (733 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #5 on Thu 26 Feb 2004 02:18 AM (UTC)
Unless their client supports scripting of some kind you're pretty much shit outa luck on a stat roller. My guess would be they have a setup similar to EQ, Ultima Online, Origins and so many other major pay-to-play services and have everything stored serverside with the clients doing little or nothing on their own. Odds are you just have to do it the old fashioned way - take what you can get and make the best of it. Welcome to the world of classic roleplaying where god characters simply don't exist unless the player is just that good.

Meerclar - Lord of Cats
Coder, Builder, and Tormenter of Mortals
Stormbringer: Rebirth
storm-bringer.org:4500
www.storm-bringer.org
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

15,768 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]