[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  VBscript
. . -> [Subject]  *Backwards* color bleeding using world.colourtell?

*Backwards* color bleeding using world.colourtell?

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Pages: 1  2  3 

Posted by Neva   USA  (117 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #30 on Sat 15 Mar 2003 06:00 AM (UTC)

Amended on Sat 15 Mar 2003 06:03 AM (UTC) by Neva

There will be great rewards for you in the hereafter, Nick. Love. And cookies. Many cookies.

(Edit: I really did mean to capitalize your name. It's 1am here and my laptop keyboard isn't particularly fond of me sometimes. Like I *mean* to get it all full of crumbs or something...)
[Go to top] top

Posted by Neva   USA  (117 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #31 on Sat 15 Mar 2003 06:40 PM (UTC)
Version 3.34 is officially the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

It works. 100%. Yay!

Now, I *think* I can be quiet for awhile. ;) You have no idea how much this *one* thing makes my life easier. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
[Go to top] top

Posted by Guest1   USA  (256 posts)
Date Reply #32 on Sat 15 Mar 2003 06:53 PM (UTC)
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

74,947 views.

This is page 3, subject is 3 pages long:  [Previous page]  1  2  3 

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]