[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  Forum
. -> [Folder]  Problems
. . -> [Subject]  need help with VGA monitor

need help with VGA monitor

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Felix T.   Germany  (4 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Sat 24 Oct 2015 12:56 PM (UTC)

Amended on Sat 24 Oct 2015 12:58 PM (UTC) by Felix T.

I found this kind of Tutorial here in the forum http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/?id=11608 and I want to integrate in my actual project with the mega 2560, but it wo'nt work. My question is: is there something special to take care about?

I hope you can help me :)
Felix

5 of 4 people have trouble with fractions!
[Go to top] top

Posted by Fiendish   USA  (2,514 posts)  [Biography] bio   Global Moderator
Date Reply #1 on Sat 24 Oct 2015 01:37 PM (UTC)

Amended on Sat 24 Oct 2015 01:41 PM (UTC) by Fiendish

What part of your post fits into the description of this forum area: "Post queries about using the forum here." ? That doesn't look to me like a query about using the forum.

https://github.com/fiendish/aardwolfclientpackage
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #2 on Sat 24 Oct 2015 02:10 PM (UTC)
Oh, sorry this is my mistake, can anyone move this thread to the right topic please? :)

[Go to top] top

Posted by Fiendish   USA  (2,514 posts)  [Biography] bio   Global Moderator
Date Reply #3 on Sat 24 Oct 2015 03:01 PM (UTC)

Amended on Sat 24 Oct 2015 03:02 PM (UTC) by Fiendish

We can't. There's no right topic on this forum.
Template:Arduino Please post Arduino-related questions to the Arduino Forum or to StackExchange: Arduino. This saves splitting questions and answers between this forum and the Arduino ones.

https://github.com/fiendish/aardwolfclientpackage
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #4 on Sat 24 Oct 2015 03:06 PM (UTC)
But the Tutorial is in this Forum. I cant write in the Tutorial Thread, so I thought there must be a way here to get support for this?

[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #5 on Sat 24 Oct 2015 09:49 PM (UTC)
I support my tutorials on the Arduino Forum.

Template:Arduino Please post Arduino-related questions to the Arduino Forum or to StackExchange: Arduino. This saves splitting questions and answers between this forum and the Arduino ones.

Experience showed that if I tried to support them in both places people would simply cross-post in the hope of getting faster "service".

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #6 on Mon 26 Oct 2015 09:28 AM (UTC)
Thank you, i will look in this large forum to find something or i will post my question again.

[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

20,389 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]