[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Omitting

Omitting

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Hoss   USA  (48 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Wed 14 Jul 2004 05:49 PM (UTC)
I currently have some triggers that when it says
Your pipe has gone cold and dark.
It will send to me RELIGHTING which is omitted from the output, I was wondering if there was anything to make it so that it would also send along with it light pipe# light pipe# light pipe# which wouldn't be omitted anyone know?

Hoss
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Wed 14 Jul 2004 10:12 PM (UTC)
Do you mean send, so you can see it on your screen, or send to the MUD?

You could do this:

• Make the trigger "send to script"

• Send this:

Send "RELIGHTING" ' sends to MUD
    Note "pipe# light pipe# light pipe#" ' send to you

If I have got this backwards, just amend what I have there.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Flannel   USA  (1,230 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #2 on Wed 14 Jul 2004 11:29 PM (UTC)

~Flannel

Messiah of Rose
Eternity's Trials.

Clones are people two.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Hoss   USA  (48 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #3 on Thu 15 Jul 2004 12:15 AM (UTC)
What I want to make it do is when it says:
Your pipe has gone cold and dark.
I want it to send to me basicly RELIGHTING and that needs to be ommited from the output and then send to the mud
light pipe#
light pipe#
light pipe#
[Go to top] top

Posted by Flannel   USA  (1,230 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #4 on Thu 15 Jul 2004 02:46 AM (UTC)
Send to you relighting? What would the point be if its omitted? (that means it doesnt show up)

You mean display to you "relighting" but actually sending "light pipe#" X 3? So all you see is "relighting"?

~Flannel

Messiah of Rose
Eternity's Trials.

Clones are people two.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Ked   Russia  (524 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #5 on Thu 15 Jul 2004 06:33 AM (UTC)
Heh, I think he means replacing the ¨Your pipe has gone cold and dark.¨ with ¨RELIGHTING¨ and send the light commands to the mud.

Make a trigger to match on "Your pipe has gone cold and dark." and set it to omit from output. Set the sequence to 100. Make the same trigger, only don't check the omit from output option, set the sequence to 99, check "Keep evaluating" and make it send to Scripting the following (vbscript):

world.send "light pipe#"
world.send "light pipe#2"
world.send "light pipe#3"
world.note "RELIGHTING"

[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

15,589 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]