[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  SMAUG
. -> [Folder]  Compiling the server
. . -> [Subject]  authorize

authorize

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Gorock   (149 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Sun 18 Sep 2005 10:57 PM (UTC)
ok i have a slight problem i want to make people go thru the beginning area so that they can get the eq and all from there *but* when they get to the pull rope part they pull it and well nothing happens i authorize them but nothing happens i have to either transfer and advance them or i have to make the start room 10300 which is in the academy is there a way i could skip the rope part that way i do not have to authorize players mainly because it is not working but also because i have seen new players log on and leave because no imm was there to authorize them
[Go to top] top

Posted by Gorock   (149 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Tue 20 Sep 2005 06:31 PM (UTC)
[Go to top] top

Posted by Zeno   USA  (2,871 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #2 on Tue 20 Sep 2005 06:34 PM (UTC)
I'll test this out on FUSS when I get home.

Yes, they can skip the authorize part, just edit the prog that does that.

Zeno McDohl,
Owner of Bleached InuYasha Galaxy
http://www.biyg.org
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

9,605 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]