[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Support tickets

Support tickets

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Whtgandalf   USA  (1 post)  [Biography] bio
Date Wed 13 Sep 2006 03:38 PM (UTC)
About how long does it take for a response to a support ticket? I filed one on August 24,2006 and still not response. I paid for my mushclient and thought it came with support.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Wed 13 Sep 2006 10:20 PM (UTC)

Amended on Wed 13 Sep 2006 10:21 PM (UTC) by Nick Gammon

When you fill in a support request it says:

General bug reports or enquiries should be directed to our Online Forum.

The support section is intended for solving private issues, like lost registration codes or changed email addresses.

As you can see from this forum, the support is very active, and people generally get a response within hours.

Your query was about getting MSP to work - this is a general enquiry. If you had posted it here you would have had a response very quickly.

One of the reasons I don't look at the support pages as often as I used to, is this is the calibre of requests I generally get these days (these are all separate requests):

We supply all kinds of Brand Products,such as bags ,shoes,
clothes, e-products xxx.xxx.xxx this is our website.

----

Want to buy shoes?
Want to save money?

----

1,The shoes with top quality and good price , the price is including the shipping cost .

----

We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.

----

... footwear Trading company was established in 2000, we are a professional exporting company dealing Footwear etc.

What is it with these shoe vendors? Are they attracted to MUD client programs?

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Ked   Russia  (524 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #2 on Thu 14 Sep 2006 01:38 PM (UTC)
Mud ... shoes. I am amazed you don't see a connection here :O
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #3 on Thu 14 Sep 2006 09:03 PM (UTC)
ROFL. Ah yes, it is so obvious now. And you are right, when we are having problems with our MUDs, perhaps new shoes would help a bit.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

12,892 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]