Released on 08 Sep 1998
1. Amended loading of commands.dat file, and command display dialogs, to allow for extra features in SMAUG 1.4.
2. Amended loading of skills.dat file, and skills display dialogs, to allow for extra features in SMAUG 1.4.
3. Option to ignore vnums out of range which was present for mobs in the previous version is now there for objects and rooms as well.
4. On the "area" header page, the highest vnum allowed is now 2147483647 (the maximum it can be) to allow for people who have applied the "billionvnum" patch.
5. Fixed a problem where a blank line in a MUD program would raise an erroneous syntax error.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )