Released on 19 Nov 1998
1. Defaults "open" command to asking for the area type, in case ROM users are opening a ROM area, and are puzzled by the error message, because the program used to assume a SMAUG area.
2. Fixed a problem where writing out door flags didn't work correctly for ROM servers.
3. Made the door flags for exits a configuration option (section "exit") so you can add or remove your own exit flags.
4. Improved the "room exit" screen so that you can see the name of a key, if there is one, and go to the key item, if you want to view its details.
5. Improved the "equip location" handling, so that it is no longer a fixed set of radio buttons (which were rather SMAUG-centric) to a drop-down combo-box, which is loaded from the "wearlist" part of the configuration file.
6. Added an "average hit/damage/mana" calculation to the mobile summary page, to see at a glance the strength of this mobile.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )