Released on 19 Nov 1998
1. Defaults "open" command to asking for the area type, in case ROM users are opening a ROM area, and are puzzled by the error message, because the program used to assume a SMAUG area.
2. Fixed a problem where writing out door flags didn't work correctly for ROM servers.
3. Made the door flags for exits a configuration option (section "exit") so you can add or remove your own exit flags.
4. Improved the "room exit" screen so that you can see the name of a key, if there is one, and go to the key item, if you want to view its details.
5. Improved the "equip location" handling, so that it is no longer a fixed set of radio buttons (which were rather SMAUG-centric) to a drop-down combo-box, which is loaded from the "wearlist" part of the configuration file.
6. Added an "average hit/damage/mana" calculation to the mobile summary page, to see at a glance the strength of this mobile.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )