Released on 27 Dec 1998
1. You can now use the fixed-font editing window on mob name, short and long descriptions, object name, short and long descriptions, and room name. This may make editing descriptions easier.
2. Argument 4 for a reset now defaults to 1. This helps with "load mob" resets in ROM areas.
3. Mobile "attack type" can now be changed for ROM mobs.
4. ROM mobiles now allow for the 4 different AC values (pierce, bash, slash, exotic)
5. For ROM resets you can now enter values for "arg4" (max mobs to load per room).
6. Resets now only show the "wear location" combo-box for "equip"-type resets.
7. For a mob, room or object, when changing its vnum, if it is out of range (as set in the area header) you are now offerred the option to adjust the area header range automatically, and thus accept the new vnum.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )