Released on 09 May 2000
1. The "find" command now has an option for "all areas". If this is checked then the find is conducted through all open areas.
2. Fixed a bug where saving a ROM area would cause an "invalid page fault" error.
3. The mobile "references" page now shows all references to a mob from *all* open areas.
4. The object "references" page now shows all references to an object from *all* open areas.
5. The room "summary" page now shows all references to a room from *all* open areas.
6. Help file has been rewritten and now covers explains most of the screens in the editor.
7. The "find" command now will search for "affect" flags in mobs. Eg. you could search for "haste".
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )