Released on 23 Feb 1998
1. Fixed a bug introduced in 2.04 where retrospective logging didn't work at all.
2. Moved the "connect/disconnect" button from the "main" toolbar to the "world" toolbar. If screen space is short you are more likely to want to keep the "world" toolbar open.
3. Fixed spelling mistake where ANSI was erroneously called ANSII.
4. New option - "go to URL". If you highlight a URL in the output area (eg. www.gammon.com.au) and select "Go to URL" from the Display menu (or right-mouse click) then that URL is sent to your web browser.
5. New option - "send mail to". If you highlight an email address in the output area (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) and select "Send mail to" from the Display menu (or right-mouse click) then that email address is sent to your email program.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )