Released on 13 Aug 2000
1. Fixed bug where if you did a "world.setstatus" from within a script, the status line would not update until 5 seconds had elapsed.
2. Added a link to http://www.gammon.com.au/orders.htm on the shareware registration page, in case users experience problems registering MUSHclient.
3. Reworded the message:
Executing alias script "blah"
Executing alias subroutine "blah"
Strictly speaking, it is not executing a script, but a subroutine inside the script. The same applies to triggers, timers, etc.
4. In the notepad, you can now toggle insert/overwrite mode with the Insert key. The current mode is shown on the status line.
5. When editing an alias, if you check "speed walk" then "queue" is greyed out, as speed walks are always queued.
6. Added script methods:
WorldAddress - returns the TCP/IP address of the current world
WorldPort - returns the port number of the current world
7. Added "ASCII Art" feature to the notepad. This lets you generate "big" letters like this:
__ __ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
| \/ | | | / ___|| | | | ___| (_) ___ _ __ | |_
| |\/| | | | \___ \| |_| |/ __| | |/ _ \ '_ \| __|
| | | | |_| |___) | _ | (__| | | __/ | | | |_
|_| |_|\___/|____/|_| |_|\___|_|_|\___|_| |_|\__|
(this will only make sense if you are reading it in a monospaced font).
This will be handy for "welcome" screens for MUDs, and also is nifty in email signatures.
Various fonts are supplied in the download, and more are available from the FIGlet web site (the code to draw the letters is based on FIGlet).
8. Fixed a bug where, under some circumstances, if a trigger sent a message to the MUD, and also called a script, the wildcards supplied to the script would be incorrect.
9. Fixed installer bug where it put the file SSCE5232.DLL in the spell directory rather than the MUSHclient directory.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )