Released on 17 May 2001
1. Fixed various links in the Help -> About -> Credits dialog box. Quite a few of them referred to out-of-date web pages.
2. Fixed problem where if you used command stacking, and one of the commands called a script function, then the script function would be called multiple times (bug #368).
3. Extra examples in the VBscript example file: exampscript.vbs.
4. Changed slightly the way sounds are played.
5. Added a new option to display bold inverse text in an alternative way.
6. Added link in a couple of places for obtaining a lost registration code.
7. Mentioned the online ordering service as part of the registration dialog box.
8. Added support for MCCP (Mud Client Compression Protocol) version 2 (suggestion #361). Tested OK with:
Abandoned Reality (MCCP 2)
LegendMUD (MCCP 2)
Materia Magica (MCCP 2)
Turf (MCCP 2)
Aardwolf MUD (MCCP 1)
Ad Hesperia (MCCP 1)
... and others ...
9. Fixed bug in implementing MCCP where MUSHclient would say it could not support it (even version 1) when it could.
10. The "info" configuration page now shows whether you are using MCCP version 1 or 2.
11. Fixed bug where you could not resize command (input) window until the world had been saved (bug #359).
12. There is now a script function - DeleteCommandHistory - that will delete all commands in the command history window. You might call this after entering sensitive information (such as passwords). Note that when called as a script function you are not prompted for confirmation, whereas when doing it from the menu item you are (suggestion #354).
13. There is now a keyboard accelerator (equivalent) for the menu item "Clear command history"). This is Shift+Ctrl+D. This does the same thing as the script funcion DeleteCommandHistory.
14. The keystroke combination Shift+Ctrl+D now clears (deletes) the command history, it no longer sends "down" to the MUD. I presume that not many people bothered typing Shift+Ctrl+D to go down, when they could just as easily type "D".
15. There is a new script property - EchoInput - which is a boolean. You can use this to turn on or off echoing command input to the output window, from a script.
16. There is now a script function - DeleteOutput - that will delete all output in the output window (suggestion #378). Note that when called as a script function you are not prompted for confirmation, whereas when doing it from the menu item you are.
17. There is now a keyboard accelerator (equivalent) for the menu item "Clear output buffer". This is Shift+Ctrl+C. This does the same thing as the script funcion DeleteOutput (suggestion #389).
18. When using "send to all worlds" you can now enter a multi-line command without having to press Ctrl+Enter.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )