Released on 15 Mar 2003
1. Fixed bug where if an alias set a variable, the alias line would not be echoed to the output window. Ditto for aliases that only called a script.
2. Fixed bug where if omitted a line from output, and did a world.colourtell (or world.tell) the colourtell would be on the same line as the next line from the MUD.
3. Fixed a bug where under some circumstances world.colourtell would "bleed backwards" the colour.
4. Changed the behaviour so that if you do this:
- get a line from the MUD and omit it
The two colourtells will now appear on the same line.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )