Released on 20 Apr 2007
1. Added new lua auxilliary script file: getstyle.lua
This helps find the style of any column in a triggered line.
See forum thread:
2. Fixed bug where the Display menu -> Text Attributes dialog showed the colour of the character one position to the left of the selected text.
3. Fixed a bug where UTF-8 support was inadvertently dropped for PCRE regular expressions in version 4.03. It has now been added back in.
4. Fixed various places where the UTF-8 flag was not being passed to the PCRE regular expression compiler.
5. Added new feature to the "Debug Simulated World Input" dialog. This lets you insert UTF-8 characters much more easily, for testing UTF-8 (in triggers, or displaying in the output window). You can click on the "Insert Unicode" button, and then a dialog will be displayed that lets you enter the Unicode number (in hex or decimal). It will then be converted into appropriate UTF-8 codes.
6. Added three new functions to the Lua "utils" table:
utf8encode - encodes a series of Unicode numbers into a UTF-8 string
utf8decode - decodes a UTF-8 string into a table of Unicode numbers
utf8valid - checks to see if a UTF-8 string is valid
7. Fixed a bug in bit.tonumber where if you supplied an invalid number, the column of the error appeared as %i and not the actual number.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )