Released on 09 Aug 2007
1. When saving numbers with decimal places in them to the XML files (eg. plugins, world files), MUSHclient was converting a decimal point to a comma for locales which use commas as decimal seperators (eg. Dutch regional settings). Now, it saves "correctly" with a period instead of a comma, which is how it expects the format to be when it reads it back in again.
2. Fixed a minor compilation error in statlink.cpp when compiling under more recent versions of Visual C++.
3. Fixed bug where if you had a sound in a trigger, and attempted to add a group (and nothing else) the group name was not saved.
4. Added new script routine GetGlobalOptionList - this returns an array of all of the global option names.
5. Added new script routine GetGlobalOption - this returns (as a variant) the value of one of the global options.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )