Released on 30 Aug 2010
1. Added Messages_Window plugin to the installer.
This is a simple plugin that lets scripts output messages (eg. combat info) to a separate miniwindow.
For general discussion see:
[Commit cfadc5f], [Commit dcbc0ac]
2. Added new flag bit to WindowCreate. This lets you keep existing hotspots if you are recreating an existing miniwindow. (Flag 0x10).
3. Added the Calculator plugin. This lets you evaluate expressions and print the result more simply.
= 2*5 (prints 10)
4. Added miniwindow script function WindowTransformImage.
This lets you script copy an image into a miniwindow with translation, rotation, reflection, shearing and scaling.
For more details, examples and screen shots, see:
[Commit bfc9f2d, 1540f4c, c84915d, cd7549d]
5. Miniwindow pen styles can now have some optional extra flags:
There is a discussion with some screenshots here:
Basically you can add the following to the PenStyle parameter to control how pens (if used) both join (eg. in a polygon) or end (eg. in a line).
0x0000 - round ends (0 = the default)
0x0100 - square ends (256)
0x0200 - flat ends (512)
0x0000 - round joins (0 = the default)
0x1000 - bevel joins (4096)
0x2000 - miter joins (8192)
The default behaviour is to do what it did before.
6. Added LuaJSON to the distribution.
This version of LuaJSON (1.1) downloaded from:
To use JSON, just do something like this:
t = GetVariableList () -- table of variables
j = json.encode (t) -- encode it
print (j) -- show results
t1 = json.decode (j) -- decode back into table
tprint (t1) -- show new table
[Commit 6426a66, 171eaa3, 593ac1b, 227fcac]
7. Fixed bug where, if you did a ColourNote in a trigger which was omitting from output, and the omitted text had multiple style runs, then the text would be jumbled.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )