Released on 08 May 2011
1. Added the eKeepEvaluating flag (8) to AddAlias. Also added it to the alias_flags table.
[master 01a785823, 482132691]
2. Fixed bug so that a newline in world.Execute is correctly processed.
3. Added "read_only", "ok_button_width", "cancel_button_width", and "no_default" options to "extras" table for utils.inputbox and utils.editbox.
[master 84486cc, d33099e4cf]
4. Fixed various bugs in the generic Find routine. This in particular fixes problems where when searching in the output buffer, multiple occurrences of a word on one line would not be handled correctly. Also finding backwards used to overshoot and highlight the wrong thing.
5. Upgraded SQLite3 from 3.7.3 to 22.214.171.124. This includes various bug-fixes, speed improvements, and improvements to FTS (Full Text Search). Support for FTS4 is now included, more details here:
6. Upgraded PNG library from 1.4.3 to 1.5.2.
7. Added new script function WindowSetZOrder which lets you change the Z-Order of miniwindows. This controls the order in which they are drawn (and mouse-clicks processed). The default is zero, in which case the windows are drawn in window name order, as before.
If two (or more) windows have the same Z-order they are drawn in name order, otherwise the lower-numbered Z-order is drawn first (and is thus underneath).
Also added selector 22 to WindowInfo, which returns the Z-order number. This lets you work out what number to use to go above or below a specific window.
8. In order to prevent a crash, a script (eg. mousedown) called from a miniwindow callback can no longer delete the miniwindow that called it.
9. Added new script function UnloadPlugin. This lets a script remove a plugin from the world. A plugin cannot unload itself, however. To work around this schedule an unload with DoAfterSpecial or similar.
10. Fixed crash which would occur under certain circumstances (eg. a plugin directly or indirectly writing to the output buffer, when the output buffer was not ready).
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )