Released on 18 Oct 2011
1. Fixed bug in shuffle algorithm in commas.lua where the table was not completely shuffled, particularly if it only had 2 or 3 items.
2. Debug "summary" now shows how long the client has been open, the world open, and the world connected.
[master a5bfeb9, 4055e50]
3. Fixed problem with telnet subnegotiations callback under non-Lua scripting, where using this callback probably would crash the client.
4. Upgraded SQLite3 library from 126.96.36.199 to 3.7.8.
This gives some speed improvements as documented here:
ORDER BY and GROUP BY operations should now be faster for all cases.
5. Fixed bug in SQLite3 re handling very large exponents in literals. This was discussed here:
6. Upgraded PCRE (regexp) library from 8.12 to 8.13.
This gives a substantial number of bug-fixes and speed improvements as documented here:
7. Upgraded PNG library from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5. This fixes a bug as follows:
libpng 1.5.4 (only) introduced a divide-by-zero bug in png_handle_cHRM(), which could lead to crashes (denial of service) in applications that support color correction.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )