Released on 18 Oct 2011
1. Fixed bug in shuffle algorithm in commas.lua where the table was not completely shuffled, particularly if it only had 2 or 3 items.
2. Debug "summary" now shows how long the client has been open, the world open, and the world connected.
[master a5bfeb9, 4055e50]
3. Fixed problem with telnet subnegotiations callback under non-Lua scripting, where using this callback probably would crash the client.
4. Upgraded SQLite3 library from 184.108.40.206 to 3.7.8.
This gives some speed improvements as documented here:
ORDER BY and GROUP BY operations should now be faster for all cases.
5. Fixed bug in SQLite3 re handling very large exponents in literals. This was discussed here:
6. Upgraded PCRE (regexp) library from 8.12 to 8.13.
This gives a substantial number of bug-fixes and speed improvements as documented here:
7. Upgraded PNG library from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5. This fixes a bug as follows:
libpng 1.5.4 (only) introduced a divide-by-zero bug in png_handle_cHRM(), which could lead to crashes (denial of service) in applications that support color correction.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )