Released on 02 Jan 2012
1. Altered behaviour of loading worlds/plugins, and ImportXML so that absolutely identical, unlabelled, triggers, aliases and timers are no longer loaded. In other words, in the absence of a label (which in any case would make them different) two triggers that match on the same thing, and do the same thing in every respect, are reduced to one.
This does not apply to using the Copy / Paste buttons in the GUI interface, so it is still possible to take an unlabelled trigger/timer/alias and make a copy (with the intention of altering the copy). Thanks to Fiendish for the suggestion.
[master 8dc8238, 43e71c3]
2. Relaxed rules for importing or pasting (ie. File menu -> Import, or clicking the Paste button on the trigger/alias/timer etc. lists).
Now you can choose a *.xml file (a plugin) or a *.mcl file (another world file) and import triggers or whatever from those files.
3. Added (non-GUI) option "wrap_input" (as suggested by Neva).
When set, this wraps the command window at the same column as the output window. It also indents it by the pixel offset of the output window. The net effect is that what you type neatly fits under the output text. This is especially noticeable if you have a very large output window (to hold miniwindows etc.).
To set this option use the Config_Option_Changer plugin, or do this:
/SetOption ("wrap_input", true)
4. Upgraded LuaSocket from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.2.
This fixes some minor problems, as described here:
5. Upgraded PCRE (regular expression) library from version 8.13 to 8.21.
This has some improvements and bug fixes as described here:
6. Upgraded PNG library from 1.5.5 to 1.5.7.
7. Upgraded SQLite3 library from 3.7.8 to 3.7.9.
This fixes some minor issues.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )