Released on 18 Oct 2014
1. Added support for clicking the middle-mouse button in a miniwindow hotspot. This will set the flag 0x200 (middle mouse button) instead of 0x10 (left mouse button) or 0x20 (right mouse button).
2. Modified script functions GetMainWindowPosition and GetWorldWindowPosition to take an additional boolean argument (under Lua only) which reports the current window positions in a different way, which works better under Windows 7 if the window has been "Aero Snapped".
Note that the position reported will not be correct if the window is minimized (if this argument is true).
3. Modified the Calculator plugin to have three extra functions: hex (), bin (), oct (). These let you do quick base conversions. eg
= hex (64532)
4. Fixed problem with 256-colour ANSI sequences where under certain circumstances text would not be bolded correctly.
5. Added support to AnsiNote for 256-colour ANSI sequences.
6. Updated PCRE (regular expression) library from 8.35 to 8.36. See here for more information:
7. Updated SQLite3 (database) library from 220.127.116.11 to 3.8.7. See here for more information:
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )