Released on 02 Dec 2014
1. Changed the 256-ANSI colour cube to follow the Xterm model (with brighter colours) rather than the Netscape model (with even colours).
See dicussion at: http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/?id=7761
In particular on page 4 of that thread.
2. Added script function utils.colourcube. This lets you change back to the Netscape colour cube if you prefer.
3. Added plugin callback OnPluginDrawOutputWindow. This lets you do things (like update a miniwindow) at the moment the output window is being redrawn.
Example plugin: http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/?id=12647
4. Modified graphical mapper to support mouse-over events for rooms.
room_mouseover -- function that handles mouse-over a room (uid, flags)
room_cancelmouseover -- function that handles cancelled mouse-over of a room (uid, flags)
Example of drawing a tooltip: http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/?id=12644&page=2
[master 90c3ce9, 9abbf88c, 2981266, fadf1b6]
5. Added new function "tooltip" to module mw.lua.
This lets you easily draw a tooltip window.
[master f2e1b6f, 9761712]
6. Modified gauge.lua to add functions suggested by Fiendish, and also added a margin around the box drawn by draw_text_box, so that the text does not hit the edge of the box.
7. Fixed bug in WindowResize function where the resized window would lose its existing contents. Also amended the documentation which gave an incorrect example.
8. Fixed small bug in InfoBox.lua on advice of author, Willfa.
9. Upgraded libpng (the PNG library) from 1.5.14 to 1.6.15.
10. Upgraded SQLite from 3.8.7 to 18.104.22.168
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )