Released on 28 Aug 2015
1. During plugin callbacks attempts to output Note, Tell or similar (eg. ColourNote, print in Lua) are deferred until the end of the next line of input from the MUD.
This is to prevent things like MXP callbacks, or telnet negotiation callbacks (like GMCP), which output debugging or informational messages from inadvertently turning the current line in the output buffer from "MUD output" status to "Note status".
A side-effect of such status conversion is that the next (or current) line would skip trigger-matching.
2. Do not allow DeleteTemporaryTimers, DeleteTemporaryAliases, DeleteTemporaryTriggers to delete one which is currently executing a script. That is, if a trigger, timer or alias, which happens to be temporary, tries to delete itself it will not succeed (it will not be deleted).
3. Updated LPEG (Lua Parsing Expression Grammar) from version 0.10 to 0.12. This includes an updated re.lua file.
* Changes from version 0.11 to 0.12
+ no "unsigned short" limit for pattern sizes
+ matchtime captures considered nullable
+ some bugs fixed
* Changes from version 0.10 to 0.11
+ complete reimplementation of the code generator
+ new syntax for table captures
+ new functions in module 're'
+ other small improvements
[master d127c09, abd8293]
4. Modified Debug "summary" to include expansion of operating systems names Windows 8 and Windows 10.
5. Updated PCRE (regular expression) library from 8.36 to 8.37 which is basically a bug-fix release.
6. Updated PNG library from 1.6.17 to 1.6.18. This has minor bug-fixes.
7. Updated SQLite3 library from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )