Released on 16 Jan 2016
1. Updated LuaJSON (supplied as a Lua module) to be compatible with the changes made to LPEG in version 4.99
2. Added new GetInfo selector (123) which is true if we are currently in the middle of a Simulate function call. This lets plugins detect if input is from the MUD or another (or the same) plugin simulating world input.
3. Added new GetInfo selector (124) which is true if the current line from the MUD is (going to be) omitted from output. This lets plugins detect if the line a trigger is working on is going to be omitted.
[master e3a9650, 54427b1]
4. Added the plugin name to the Lua script space for plugins, so that error messages originating in a plugin now indicate which one it was. eg.
5. Changed the splash screen displayed at program startup. New splash screen artwork courtesy of Isobel Gammon.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )