Released on 03 Feb 2017
1. Changed style runs slightly so that an empty style run can exist in a line. Th is is so that if one line ends with a colour change it can be picked up in the next line. Suggested by Fiendish.
2. Changed the WindowMenu script function to let you align the menu to a specified place around the selected point.
If the first character of the entire Items string is the "~" character, then the menu alignment is specified by the next two characters. The "~xx" characters are then removed and the rest of the string treated in the usual way (so you could then start a submenu, for example).
The two characters following the "~" are the horizontal and vertical alignments, as follows:
- Horizontal: L, C or R (left, centre, right)
- Vertical: T, C or B (top, centre, bottom)
Default is top left (so the menu aligns to the specified point and appears on the right and underneath). That is, top left is where the menu starts.
3. Fixed bug in (comms) sending routine where under some circumstances data (commands) would not be sent. This also had the side-effect of preventing any further data from being sent, making it seem like any attempts to send commands would fail.
[master c0b2149, ee10978, 3607fe1]
4. Upgraded SQLite3 from 3.13.0 to 3.16.2.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )