1. Added script function SetUnseenLines which allows you to control the number of unseen lines from the MUD (a counter). This can be used to "ignore" uninteresting lines.
2. If a trigger omits from output, and trigger evaluation in all plugins has been cancelled, then the lines omitted are also omitted from the "recent lines" list. This may change how multi-line triggers are evaluated. Suggested by Fiendish.
3. Modified the way fixed fonts are handled in some dialogs to that the FixFont function is only called if fixed-width fonts are wanted.
4. Modified the way WindowCreate works in an attempt to fix a problem with the contents of miniwindows not always redrawing correctly.
5. Modified miniwindows blending functions to round rather than truncate in order to avoid some obscure problems with blending at less than 100% opacity.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )