[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Gammon Software Solutions forum

See www.mushclient.com/spam for dealing with forum spam. Please read the MUSHclient FAQ!

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  Area Editor
. -> [Folder]  Bug reports
. . -> [Subject]  main port error causing crash cygwin reports this error on startup
Home  |  Users  |  Search  |  FAQ
Username:
Register forum user name
Password:
Forgotten password?

main port error causing crash cygwin reports this error on startup

[Reply to this subject]  Reply to this subject   [New subject]  Start a new subject   [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Phobos   (79 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Fri 05 Oct 2007 01:43 AM (UTC)  quote  ]
[main smaug 2980 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while dumping state (probably corrupted stack) Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Above is the message i receive after i make and ./startup &

I'm at a loss of what to do ive asked a couple friends that code but they were little help so i come here seeking the knowledge of what is going on and how i can fix it if anyone knows something that can help please post is i have been boggled for almost a week over this and i cant log into the port or anything so its totaly down

The problem started shortly after i used hotboot after trying to edit the classes and races of my mud.

Thank you to anyone that has and or will post trying to help

~Sincerly Phobos~
[Go to top] top

Posted by Zeno   USA  (2,871 posts)  [Biography] bio   Moderator
Date Reply #1 on Fri 05 Oct 2007 02:00 AM (UTC)  quote  ]
Please stop. You've been asked to stop re-posting the same topic.

Zeno McDohl,
Owner of Bleached InuYasha Galaxy
http://www.biyg.org
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

2,489 views.

[Reply to this subject]  Reply to this subject   [New subject]  Start a new subject   [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( http://www.gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Web site powered by FutureQuest.Net]