[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Gammon Forum

See www.mushclient.com/spam for dealing with forum spam. Please read the MUSHclient FAQ!

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Version 3.22 - General Comments
Home  |  Users  |  Search  |  FAQ
Username:
Register forum user name
Password:
Forgotten password?

Version 3.22 - General Comments

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.   [New subject]  Start a new subject   [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Linda   Sweden  (164 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Mon 20 May 2002 10:57 AM (UTC)  quote  ]
As far as I've been able to determine, everything appears to work just fine with version 3.22. I don't do any scripting or particularely complex triggers or aliases, but the basics work just as they did before.

There may be one possible little quirk, but that may have been present before v. 22 as well, as I only tested it when resaving my colour files.

When I unchecked 'Override with default colours' on the ANSI colour screen to be able to load my standard colour file and then resave it, the box was re-checked as I loaded the colour file. It also says '32 colours loaded' when I load the file, is that correct?
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (19,670 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Wed 22 May 2002 10:38 PM (UTC)  quote  ]

Uncheck the box, close the dialog, re-open it, and then you can load the colours. The trouble is that the change to the checkbox hasn't been "committed" until you close the dialog, and thus the loading code respects the old flag value.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

2,818 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.   [New subject]  Start a new subject   [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( http://www.gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Web site powered by FutureQuest.Net]