[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUDs
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  An Idea for a mud (please give me some feed back)

An Idea for a mud (please give me some feed back)

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Dextermovies   (65 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Tue 06 Sep 2005 05:56 PM (UTC)

This mud takes place in three different time periods: Present, Past and Future.

You start in the present, you pick from 6 races and then 6 classes ( all races and classes are unique). After you do certain quests, or reach a certain level you can travel to the future and the past.

The future: you can multiclass (you can pick to multi class from 3 unique classes found only in the future), uniques items, quests, mobs, and you can create andriods.

The Past: You can multi class (you can pick to multi class from 3 unique classes found only in the Past), unique items, quests, mobs, you can take people as slaves.

You can not have more then 2 classes at once, if you do not lick a class you can drop it, but you have to start over to get other quests ie: do the quests to get a new class. Slaves and androids can not be used in pk battles. You can only travel to the future and the past from the present (so no going from past to future, or future to past). You can freely travel between all time periods, so once you go to the past or future you are not stuck. If you commit crimes in the time periods, you will have to pay the penalty by the rules of that period ( all periods have different rules)..

That is about it for my idea at the moment.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Dralnu   USA  (277 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Tue 06 Sep 2005 10:54 PM (UTC)
I had a similar idea for my MUD, only dealing with diffrent planes. Same basic set-up. Good luck
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

10,555 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]