[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  SMAUG
. -> [Folder]  SMAUG coding
. . -> [Subject]  FUSS Code

FUSS Code

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Pages: 1  2 

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,982 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #15 on Sun 07 Nov 2004 01:17 AM (UTC)

Amended on Sun 07 Nov 2004 01:18 AM (UTC) by Nick Gammon

Which I3 download link are you referring to?

The page you mentioned:

www.mudplanet.org/files.php

The last "download" link which is this one, is broken at present:

http://www.alsherok.net/afkmud/scripts/download.php?file=i3.zip

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Samson   USA  (683 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #16 on Sun 07 Nov 2004 02:32 AM (UTC)
Ah, the one for the I3 code. It's been fixed now, but that hasn't changed as far as I can recall. The only ones that have at this point are the Smaug 1.4a FUSS and the SWR 1.0 FUSS. Both of which had the hotboot code added to them.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Ignatius   (8 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #17 on Wed 07 Sep 2011 03:10 AM (UTC)

Amended on Wed 07 Sep 2011 03:32 AM (UTC) by Ignatius

Been working on adding the Remort Snippet to SmaugFuss1.9. Everything was spot on, changed everything like the README file said. Saved my work, compiled, and had many errors at first (mainly typos on my part). When I fixed all those this error popped up I listed the 2 lines it told me was an error and the error message. This has me stumped, I can't figure out what to do about it. Please Help.
Files | Line#|
---------------
mud.h:4838: bool load_char_obj args( ( DESCRIPTOR_DATA * d, char *name, bool preload, bool copyover ) );

remort.c:184: load_char_obj(d, capitalize( oldch->name ), TRUE);

ERROR Message
---------------
mud.h: In function `void do_remort(CHAR_DATA*, char*)':
mud.h:4838: error: too few arguments to function `bool load_char_obj(DESCRIPTOR_DATA*, char*, bool, bool)'
remort.c:184: error: at this point in file
make[1]: *** [o/remort.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

OK nevermind :D once I posted I realized what was wrong lol.
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

47,497 views.

This is page 2, subject is 2 pages long:  [Previous page]  1  2 

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]