[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Health System

Health System

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Pages: 1  2 3  

Posted by Zendu   (66 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #15 on Tue 11 May 2004 03:50 AM (UTC)
I cheated and moved a copy of it to that destination

it says my plugins directory is c:\programfiles\mushclient\worlds\plugins

do i have to edit the xml file?

God im helpless
Currently using MushClient 3.46 on Win Xp pro on [url=www.aetolia.com]Aetolia[/url]
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #16 on Wed 12 May 2004 08:50 AM (UTC)

God im helpless
Currently using MushClient 3.46 on Win Xp pro on [url=www.aetolia.com]Aetolia[/url]
[Go to top] top

Posted by Flannel   USA  (1,230 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #17 on Wed 12 May 2004 08:56 AM (UTC)
If the file is where the plugin is looking for it, youll be alright.

~Flannel

Messiah of Rose
Eternity's Trials.

Clones are people two.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #18 on Wed 12 May 2004 08:00 PM (UTC)

Line 5: Tag not used: <plugin> (muclient)
Line 175: Tag not used: <script> (muclient)

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,989 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #19 on Wed 12 May 2004 10:31 PM (UTC)
How did you install the plugin? Using the plugin installer page, or File -> Import?

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #20 on Thu 13 May 2004 12:22 AM (UTC)

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Posted by Shadowfyr   USA  (1,786 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #21 on Thu 13 May 2004 12:34 AM (UTC)
Import is used to take segments of XML, like a single trigger and 'import' it into you 'main' world file, not load plugins. The reason it rejected the plugin tag and the script is because world files are not plugins and cannot contain scripts, so it ignored those parts and added everything else to your main world.

You need to use File->Plugins->Add.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #22 on Thu 13 May 2004 08:59 AM (UTC)
Now it importet fine, but it acts as though its not on, even when i type AH on (and ive set my health allready)

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Posted by Ked   Russia  (524 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #23 on Thu 13 May 2004 02:53 PM (UTC)
The prompt trigger might be different from your actual prompt. It is set to capture a prompt of the type <1234h, 1234m ex->, if you use willpower or endurance in it then it won't work. I am going to post a new version of that plugin soon, that one uses the OnPluginPartialLine event and has a more encompassing prompt regular expression. You can wait for that one, or post your prompt here and I'll make you a regexp to substitute in the prompt trigger.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #24 on Sun 16 May 2004 09:25 AM (UTC)

Amended on Sun 16 May 2004 09:36 AM (UTC) by Zendu

Im on Aetolia, it was made for Achea, they are pretty much the same. Im not trying to complain i think its a awsome plugin... if i can get it to work. You think its becuase my constats.vbs is in worlds/plugins for anyreason )it came this way, dont ask me, i tried moving, it didnt help much)

im still getting

Line 8: C:\Program Files\MUSHclient\worlds\constants.vbs was not found. (include file not loaded)

and i think thats the cause of my problems

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Posted by Poromenos   Greece  (1,037 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #25 on Sun 16 May 2004 12:34 PM (UTC)
Have you moved MC from the default directory to somewhere else, or is the constants file just missing? If it's missing, you could reinstall MC to fix it, otherwise you would have to change the value in the registry... Or perhaps remove the <include "constants.vbs"> line from the script, it might work.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.
http://porocrom.poromenos.org/ Read it!
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #26 on Sun 16 May 2004 01:55 PM (UTC)
If you are playing Aetolia then the prompt trigger will be off, and the plugin won't work, since in order to heal your health and mana it needs to know what it is, and the only way to know that is through the prompt. Post your actual prompt here, and I'll give you instructions on where to put it in the plugin.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,989 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #27 on Sun 16 May 2004 09:24 PM (UTC)
You should be able to change the plugin to reflect the exact location of your constants.vbs file. It isn't a huge amount of work. Alternatively remove that line altogether, it sometimes isn't needed, or finally load the contants.vbs file into a word processor (eg. notepad) and paste it literally into the plugin at the start of the <scripts> section, so it is there in person, and not included.

If the plugin loaded OK it will be in the plugins list, otherwise not.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #28 on Tue 18 May 2004 04:31 AM (UTC)

H:3576 M:1882

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #29 on Tue 18 May 2004 05:56 AM (UTC)

Amended on Tue 18 May 2004 05:58 AM (UTC) by Ked

Then open AutoHealer.xml in any text editor, go to line 171 (that's for version 1.5 of the plugin). It should read:

re.Pattern = "^(\d+)h, (\d+)m (?:\d+[we] |)(?:\d+[we] |)(\D{0,7})\-.*$"

Copy the following line here:

re.Pattern = "^H\:(\d+) M\:(\d+) (?:[WE]\:(?:\d+) |)(?:[WE]\:(?:\d+) |)(\D{0,7})\-.*$"

And paste it over the same line in the plugin. That will replace the regular expression for the Achaean prompt with a one for Aetolian format, and the plugin should start working.
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

90,939 views.

This is page 2, subject is 3 pages long:  [Previous page]  1  2 3  [Next page]

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]