[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Health System

Health System

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Pages: 1 2  3  

Posted by Zendu   (66 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Thu 06 May 2004 08:01 AM (UTC)
Im looking for a system of triggers that will heal me when my health drops below a certain amount it looks like this

H:3420 M:2140

However, i whould like it to have 2 settings, since most of the time, i dont really need max health while fighting so one whould heal whenever i drop to 3420, another whould heal whenever i drop to 2800. Also they cant conflict, since i need to time the drinking (you can only drink once per 2 seconds or so)

Or at least a idea how to do it... thanks!

Maybe a variable like h=health it should start healing at?

God im helpless
Currently using MushClient 3.46 on Win Xp pro on [url=www.aetolia.com]Aetolia[/url]
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,989 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Thu 06 May 2004 10:26 PM (UTC)

Amended on Mon 10 May 2004 06:40 AM (UTC) by Nick Gammon

Rathing than posting twice, how about editing the earlier post? Now you may as well delete the first one, as we have two almost identical ones.

A simple trigger that matches on something like:

H:* M:*

should match the line and let you pick up the health figure. Then you could "send to script" and do something like this:

if %1 < 3420 then
  Send "drink blue potion"
end if

To make the figure a variable do this instead:

if %1 < @health then
  Send "drink blue potion"
end if

Click on "expand variables" and use an alias or the variables configuration window to set the appropriate value.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #2 on Thu 06 May 2004 10:40 PM (UTC)

if %1< @goalhealth then
send "sip health"

work? Besides i need it to be disabled after one sip, and re-enabled after i get "You may drink another health or mana elixir."

God im helpless
Currently using MushClient 3.46 on Win Xp pro on [url=www.aetolia.com]Aetolia[/url]
[Go to top] top

Posted by Zeno   USA  (2,871 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #3 on Fri 07 May 2004 01:33 AM (UTC)

Amended on Fri 07 May 2004 01:37 AM (UTC) by Zeno

Ah, I had an extensive trigger/script that did something like that, it would match on a low HP, then do something, disable the trigger, then re-enable it a while later. I think I posted it on the forums. Let me look.

Here it is, I think:
http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/bbshowpost.php?bbsubject_id=3364

Then I was also refrenced to this:
http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/bbshowpost.php?bbsubject_id=702

Zeno McDohl,
Owner of Bleached InuYasha Galaxy
http://www.biyg.org
[Go to top] top

Posted by Ked   Russia  (524 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #4 on Fri 07 May 2004 03:24 AM (UTC)
The Autohealer still exists, it's in Mushclient's own Plugins site. That one allows you to set as many health levels as you want. For example you could set up aliases to match on "h1", "h2", "h3", "h4", etc, and have each set the AutoHealer's healthFloor variable to a different value (in % of max health). The prompt trigger in that might need tweaking to suit your mud, but really - no better auto-sipper exists yet for IRE games ;)
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #5 on Sat 08 May 2004 02:15 AM (UTC)

Amended on Sat 08 May 2004 02:26 AM (UTC) by Zendu

I get errors from the health bar and the auto healer.... how can i do this wrong! *cry*

Auto healer
Line 47: C:\Program Files\MUSHclient\worlds\constants.vbs was not found. (include file not loaded)
Line 5: Tag not used: <plugin> (muclient)
Line 175: Tag not used: <script> (muclient)

Health bar

Line 26: Tag not used: <plugin> (muclient)
Line 77: Tag not used: <script> (muclient)
Line 166: Tag not used: <script> (muclient

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #6 on Sat 08 May 2004 03:17 AM (UTC)
What version of Mushclient are you using? It looks like a pre-plugin one?! *gasp*
[Go to top] top

Posted by Flannel   USA  (1,230 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #7 on Sat 08 May 2004 04:03 AM (UTC)
You also need to change the path of the constants file, if youve installed MC somewhere besides default. Go to line 47 (or whatever it ends up being) and make sure you point to the constants file.

~Flannel

Messiah of Rose
Eternity's Trials.

Clones are people two.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #8 on Sat 08 May 2004 09:32 AM (UTC)

Amended on Sat 08 May 2004 09:39 AM (UTC) by Zendu

what about the tagline errors?

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #9 on Sat 08 May 2004 10:12 AM (UTC)
The 'tag not used' error is thrown when an unrecognized xml tag is used in a file loaded by Mushclient. If <plugin> and <script> tags aren't recognized then I can only guess that your version is 3.24 not 3.42, try downloading the most recent one - 3.49 and loading the plugins in that one
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #10 on Sat 08 May 2004 07:01 PM (UTC)

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #11 on Sun 09 May 2004 08:27 PM (UTC)
so can anyone help? its a simple plugin, should be simple to fix

God im helpless
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,989 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #12 on Mon 10 May 2004 06:43 AM (UTC)

C:\Program Files\MUSHclient\worlds\constants.vbs

If not, change your plugin to have the correct path to it. The file itself comes with MUSHclient.

- Nick Gammon

[Go to top] top

Posted by Flannel   USA  (1,230 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #13 on Mon 10 May 2004 07:42 AM (UTC)

Amended on Mon 10 May 2004 07:58 AM (UTC) by Flannel

Double post nick? Tisk tisk. And I think he already changed that per my suggestion. Or at least, he seemed to have changed that from the time he reported his version.

Im probably wrong though. But I havent been able to replicate.

<edit in response to nicks response, since I didnt feel like starting a whole new post just for some personal chit chat>
Suuuure. Im sure it was an error nick, you just like bumping up your total posts. Not like you cant just edit the number yourself or anything. Congrats on 6K for that matter. Although, how can we all be sure its really not just 3K X 2?
Nah, Im just pulling your leg. And actually, Ive no idea if hes changed it or not, I just had to add SOME relevance to this thread to justify commenting on your duplicate.

~Flannel

Messiah of Rose
Eternity's Trials.

Clones are people two.
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #14 on Mon 10 May 2004 07:54 AM (UTC)

As for the double post, which I have now deleted in case you are wondering what Flannel is talking about, that used to happen if you simply hit "refresh" in your browser after doing a post. However the forum normally discards exact duplicates, if done in sequence. I must have done some sequence that defeated that test.

- Nick Gammon

[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

90,940 views.

This is page 1, subject is 3 pages long: 1 2  3  [Next page]

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]