[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  Dawn of Time
. -> [Folder]  Playing
. . -> [Subject]  Realms of Darkness Recruiting

Realms of Darkness Recruiting

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Epona   Denmark  (28 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Sun 07 Jul 2002 07:14 PM (UTC)

Realms of Darkness is looking for some immortals and ppl to beta test it..

Mostly we need builders right now, as we are gonna build up a world from scratch..

So if you're interrested and have some experience with the Dawn Olc system, and some experience in tabletop roleplaying and/or building, please contact me at the following email address: shadow_dragon@adslhome.dk

Please include an idear that you have for a zone that you want to build, plus include a room description, mob description and object description, that fit the theme of your area, and the theme of the Realms of Darkness..

Currently the theme of the realms, have been chosen to be a fantasy one, not much more have been choosen at the time, because of the early stage of the development of the Realms..

Said again, if interrested please drop me an email..

Comments to this post, should be written in this thread..

Note to Nick:
Sorry i didn't know which category to place this in, so i placed it here, also if server recruiting is not allowed on this board, i am sorry again...

Epona
Goddess of Love
Founder of The Realms of Darkness MUD
(not open to the public yet)
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,992 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Mon 08 Jul 2002 04:52 AM (UTC)
I don't have a big problem with posts like this, and if there are a lot of them we could make a separate category. :)

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Epona   Denmark  (28 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #2 on Mon 08 Jul 2002 12:13 PM (UTC)

Okey, thanks nick. :)

Epona
Goddess of Love
Founder of The Realms of Darkness MUD
(not open to the public yet)
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

14,149 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]